Things To Do During This Crazy Quarantine Time (For Kids + Adults)
Whether you are Team Introvert or All Extrovert we are all stuck inside for the most part and social distancing. I wanted to create a blog post dedicated to some new things and free activities you can do throughout this unknown time.
Staying inside all day can make you go stir crazy. Here is a few new and old things you can do!
1. Have a Netflix / Hulu binge day(s):
My Top Favorite Shows (Right Now):
Virgin River (Netflix)
The Masked Singer (Hulu)
The Good Place (Hulu/Netflix)
Last Man Standing (Hulu)
The Good Omens (Amazon Prime)
American Idol (Hulu)
The Voice (Hulu)
This Is Us (Hulu)
Million Little Things (Hulu)
Kids Try (Hulu)
The Ranch (Netflix)
Schitt's Creek (Netflix)
Locke & Key (Netflix)
100 Humans (Netflix)
The Office (Netflix)
Fuller House (Netflix)
New Girl (Netflix)
Parks + Recreation (Netflix)
PSA: Frozen 2 is available to watch and you can rent it for three days for just $6! (on Disney+)
2. Read that book you have been dying to finish
3. Workout from home: example yoga, or meditation
4. Pin away on Pinterest, create that dream house or room!
5. Build a fort!
6. Try a new recipe!
7. Pamper yourself... HELLO at-home spa day!
8. Start a New Hobby (calligraphy, photography, cooking, sewing...)
9 . Get a head start on Spring Cleaning
10. Declutter your entire house
Even in quarantine it is still necessary to get outside even if it only to go get the mail. Enjoy mother nature and all it has to offer, pick a flower or two.